Northeastern faculty and staff collaborate to advance the university's commitment to excellence, distinctiveness, and innovation, and to nurture a learning environment based on civility, respect, and teamwork.
Northeastern's 1,157 full-time faculty members are leading educators and scholars who regularly garner national and international acclaim for their research and teaching, while serving the student community as mentors and advisers. Our staff members—from those in support positions to members of the senior leadership team—work together to provide the direction needed to ensure that Northeastern continues to advance its vision for higher education in the 21st century.
Northeastern's Human Resources Management office has designed a comprehensive program that attracts, rewards, and retains high-quality faculty and staff to advance the university's mission.
- ADVANCE Office of Faculty Development
- Center for Advancing Teaching & Learning Through Research
- Human Resources Management
- Husky Card
- Office of Research Administration and Finance
- Office of the General Counsel
- Office of the Provost
- Center for Research Innovation
- University Leadership